Please vote for our SXSW panel!
We at the agenda. are excited to share we are submitting a South by Southwest (SXSW) Panel this year. SXSW celebrates the convergence of tech, film, music, education, and culture. There are dance parties, panels, talks, markets, new friends to be made, and more. SXSW has grown and has become what the World’s Fair used to be. SXSW has a Creative Industries Expo we would love to participate in. According to their site, “The Creative Industries Expo is the convergence of all industries on the cutting-edge of technology, design, social good, health + wellness, and more. Mindfully curated, SXSW spends the year searching for brands, services, and products that will take attendees into the 22nd century and beyond. Hundreds of exhibitors from across the globe meet under one roof to ignite passions, collaborate, and share groundbreaking discoveries.”
For our SXSW panel on “The New Narrative on Women’s Health & Pleasure,” we want to address
- The Problem: Women’s health is complex, nuanced, undervalued & misunderstood – even by women themselves. Each of these companies is proof.
- Ah-Ha: This is the 8th-grade health class we should be teaching. This panel will educate, remove shame, & bring formerly taboo topics into the light.
- Now: New opportunities, care options, and understanding of women’s health exist. Spread the word to increase awareness, solutions & accessibility.
We are hand in hand with three other amazing women-owned business changing their industries to pitch a panel for this expo, and would love your vote. To learn more about our panel, watch our video HERE.
Who is on our Panel for SXSW?
This curated panel features first-of-its-kind industry trailblazers in health, sex, pleasure, power, policy, and cultural folklore to rewrite the narrative on women’s health and pleasure. As four women-founded companies who are changing the face of modern womanhood and infiltrating systems that don’t serve us, it felt fitting to come together to tell new stories to shape our beliefs in order to influence our actions and ultimately give us the ability to change the systems that run our lives. In this conversation, we seek to educate, in-power, dispel myths, get real about our own health experiences, share ah-ha moments, and, of course, have a little fun along the way.
This panel is created for and by women and anyone with a shared interest in women’s health. So, everyone.
Our Panel speakers will be:
- Kacie Lett Gordon, Co-Founder, IT ALL Media
- Lauren Lee-Crane, CEO & Co-Founder, Semaine Health
- Carolyn Wheeler, COO, Co-Founder, Board Member, Vella Bioscience
- Alyx Coble-Frakes, CEO & Founder, The Agenda Period
How to Vote!
- Create an account at www.SXSW.com
- Vote by clicking the up arrow on the right-hand side of the screen
- Leave a comment if you’d like about why you voted for us to share with others!
- If you are willing, please share our submission with others you think would also love it. The more eyes on our submission, the more votes we can get!
We believe period knowledge, but even more broad, women’s health knowledge is power. Read here to know why.