Deep Dive: Luteal
Let’s Deep Dive into the Luteal Phase!
The last phase of your cycle is the Luteal Phase. Always remember – working with your cycle is a journey. There is no right or wrong way to feel in your cycle. Here we give you some suggestions and ideas for working with your cycle during the menstrual phase. You may find some of the work for you and others don’t. The important thing is to tune in and learn what works for you!
This phase reminds us of inner fall. During the luteal phase you may feel tired and drained. You may find yourself to be more sensitive and doubting. You could have more mood swings or pain as you near your next menstrual phase. Don’t worry! There’s benefits too! You may find that you are more analytical. You may enjoy connecting to the outdoors, going within, and doing more repetitive and nit-picky tasks. Try de-cluttering, filing, and organizing.
Luteal Phase: Business / Work
- Wrap up projects
- Analyzing what went well / what didn’t go well this cycle
- Organizing paperwork
Luteal Phase: Relationships / Family
- Notice your inner critic
- When you feel moody ask yourself : Is this coming from insecurity or a boundary being overstepped?
- Consider not bringing up grievances at this time. Instead consider how you’d like to bring them up in your next ovulation phase
Luteal Phase: School / Education
- Organizing your workspace
- Analyze your study habits and school / life balance
- Finish up any final projects
Luteal Phase: Self-Care Ideas
- Nourishing foods
- Early bedtime
- Connect with nature
Ready to take your knowledge to the next level? Join our facebook community! HERE